Birds of a Feather Starve Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birds of a Feather Starve TogetherLog in

18+ ED Forum / Blog Site

description༚༅༚˳✿˳༚༅༚ Angel's Silly Journal ༚༅༚˳✿˳༚༅༚ Empty❀ Entry 5 ❀

more_horiz
I'm going to the doctor on the 15th for my spine to see if there's actually anything wrong with it, and while I'm there, I'm going to get my A1C checked because diabetes runs in the family. My grandpa on my dad's side had it, my dad had it, my mom has it, and a few other family members (probably due to most of them being obese). And I feel like I'm a bad person.

While there is a chance I will need it, I feel like a bad person because I'm like...a little excited to get on Ozempic if that's an option? silent

I don't know. Maybe I really am. I just know the idea of even being pushed in the direction of losing all this fat is so nice, even though I'm basically cheating. But does it really count as cheating if it ends up being a treatment option? I see a lot of discourse about that. silent

Please please PLEASE tell me if I'm actually an a-hole for thinking this.

description༚༅༚˳✿˳༚༅༚ Angel's Silly Journal ༚༅༚˳✿˳༚༅༚ Empty❀ Entry 4 ❀

more_horiz
I’m gonna kms I have been maintaining and everything is stressing me tf out. I have to get out of the 220’s. I can’t stay here forever, especially since I have a gown to be fitted for at the end of AUGUST.

description༚༅༚˳✿˳༚༅༚ Angel's Silly Journal ༚༅༚˳✿˳༚༅༚ Empty❀ Entry 3 ❀

more_horiz
It's 7:50 in the morning and I already ate 400 calories and it wasn't even anything that filling it was a fucking waffle and eggs Mad

Gonna head home and nap a little longer before starting my walking. Good thing I do it three times a day now opposed to one Embarassed

I can't believe I keep saying I'm gonna lock in and then fuck up this spectacularly pig

description༚༅༚˳✿˳༚༅༚ Angel's Silly Journal ༚༅༚˳✿˳༚༅༚ Empty❀ Entry 2 ❀

more_horiz
Fuck mean/fatspo, I need someone to physically beat me every time I eat  affraid

In all seriousness, I think I'm going to post everything I eat on my journal, 100% honesty. Maybe then I'll shape up a little more since I'll have people seeing everything.

I also don't mind criticism or whatever on these. It'll more than likely do me some good  Crying or Very sad

description༚༅༚˳✿˳༚༅༚ Angel's Silly Journal ༚༅༚˳✿˳༚༅༚ Empty♪ First Journal Entry! ♪

more_horiz
I absolutely hate the feeling of the pool water and sunscreen on my skin but I ate WAY too much early on in the day and spending a whole hour in the pool burnt over 500 calories so I guess it was kind of worth it Crying or Very sad

At least I had my friend and her grandma constantly commenting on how much weight I lost and how good I looked. I've been maintaining for too long but that gave me a little confidence boost.

That's okay. I swam off everything I ate and I got a bunch of compliments. Just wait until I hit my ugw! albino

description༚༅༚˳✿˳༚༅༚ Angel's Silly Journal ༚༅༚˳✿˳༚༅༚ Empty༚༅༚˳✿˳༚༅༚ Angel's Silly Journal ༚༅༚˳✿˳༚༅༚

more_horiz
Welcome to the journal! ♡ Just making this as a fair warning that this will be an absolute mess and I doubt it'll be coherent 90% of the time. tongue

description༚༅༚˳✿˳༚༅༚ Angel's Silly Journal ༚༅༚˳✿˳༚༅༚ EmptyRe: ༚༅༚˳✿˳༚༅༚ Angel's Silly Journal ༚༅༚˳✿˳༚༅༚

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply