Birds of a Feather Starve Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birds of a Feather Starve TogetherLog in

18+ ED Forum / Blog Site

descriptionswimming is best cardio u can’t change my mind  Emptyswimming is best cardio u can’t change my mind

more_horiz
Ok so maybe I’m the only one but for some reason my ED’d brain allows me to wear swimwear without much negative chatter so swimming is literally the only 60-90 minutes a day I get peace (´;ω;`)
Also swimming laps is such a good way to burn calories without destroying your joints. The only downside I have to swimming is the swimmer’s cast you can get to bleached hair which I just recently got a special shampoo/conditioner/leave in to combat ^^
It also takes it out of me so the anasomnia isn’t as bad at night. I pass tf out like a little baby because I’m so muscle tired

descriptionswimming is best cardio u can’t change my mind  EmptyRe: swimming is best cardio u can’t change my mind

more_horiz
Like. Also…as a bi transmasc have y’all seen the bodies on swimmers !?! Omg dude… Michael Phelps bend me over a table ˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply